Community Wellbeing Support Worker NJC Scale 4 (£22,369 p.a. pro-rata)
CLARE, which stands for Creative Local Action Responses and Engagement, is a community led voluntary organisation working within North Belfast that enables vulnerable adults and older people to maintain their independence and work together to reduce social isolation and loneliness.
Supported by funding from the Community Foundation Northern Ireland, due to demand an exciting opportunity has arisen for an additional Community Wellbeing Support Worker (30 hours per week) within our team.
Open to flexible working arrangements, we’re focusing on getting the best person for the job. We’re about working as a team, securing the best people, and making an impact in the community.
The Community Wellbeing Support Worker will work in partnership with older people who require support to help them achieve the goals of their living plans by providing relationship based practical and emotional support that will increase wellbeing and reduce isolation and loneliness.
What we are looking for:
- Are you passionate about helping people in the community?
- Do you have one year’s experience engaging with older people within a
community, voluntary or residential setting – paid or unpaid?
- Either 4 GCSEs, an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, or two years’
experience as an alternative?
- Someone with good IT skills and an ability to be administratively self-sufficient?
What’s in it for you:
- Would you like to be able to work for an innovative award-winning and forward-
thinking community led voluntary organisation?
- Avail of an attractive job package with flexible working arrangements and
ongoing continuous personal development?
- Access to a range of training courses and professional development
- A real work – life balance, supporting you to support the community.
- A generous annual leave entitlement.
- Contributing to a progressive employee support system.
- An opportunity to make a real difference using the innovative CLARE approach.
Please download the application pack below for further information and to apply.
(If you’re not a fan of typing reams and you’re up for it, you can even submit a video for part of your application).
For an informal chat about the role please contact Glenda Burns, Development Manager (Chief Officer) on 07513 824057.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com no later than 5.00pm Monday 27th November 2023.
If you have any questions or queries
Please do not hesitate to contact Glenda Burns, Development Manager (Chief Officer) on 07513824057